|Micah's Chicken Backpack|
|Holly's Bunny Backpack|
For Holly's backpack, I made a bunny out of some faux suede that I bought on clearance and had in my stash. I used ultra suede for the nose and eye.
This pattern is Kwik Sew 3687. The pattern shows three variations, an owl, chicken and an elephant. I made up the bunny, and I think you could make almost anything you wanted.
I am patting myself on the back with this project because, first, I got them done, and second because I didn't buy anything new to make them. I am really trying to use what I have, and not just keep adding to my collection. Recently, I went through all my fabric, stashes, hidden bundles, kits and pre-cuts, and folded, sorted, labeled, and was able to get a good grasp of how much fabric I have. I have a lot of fabric. I know there are many others with collections much larger than mine, and that is alright with me, if it is alright with you. I am just looking at what I have, and what I intend to do with all I have, and hope someday to use it all. Hahaha, quit laughing at me, it is a good goal. I know there are bolts of fabric in my future, but for today, I did well and used what I had. Go me.