Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

I want to start off with one of my favorite pictures ever. 

Here is Holly taking her bunny for a walk.  This photo just melts my heart.  There is not much cuter than a 
lop eared bunny in a toy shopping cart, pushed by a little girl.  Adorable!

I put my serger to use this weekend and made some new dresses for the girls.  They love it when they match,and I am delighted to accommodate them.  I  know someday their feelings for dressing alike will change, but for now I will take advantage of it.

Love the fake smiles, and the all around cuteness of their ages.

Happy Memorial Day, happy long weekend. 

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable! The girls are just so cute, and I live their matching dressed! How fun! And what a good bunny to go for a tide with Holly !

    ReplyDelete