Sunday, November 10, 2013

Birthdays, babies, cookies and cake

Holly and Zeb both celebrated birthdays recently, and here is a recap of those celebrations.  
I made Holly a  Katarina Kitty Cat cake,( from the Daniel Tiger series on PBS.  If you have little ones, and you are not familiar with Daniel Tiger, you really should check it out.  
 Ethan wanting just a taste of the frosting

Make a wish Holly

  Holly's dress was made from one of my daughters old dresses, and I love it.  It is the Olivia Dress, and it is a great pattern.  I recommend it to any one who sews for little girls.
Presents!
Happy Birthday little Holly!

Micah planned her brother Zeb's first birthday party, and it all started with bumble bee cookies.  I only have this photo of the girls decorating.  I am sure you can use your imagination and visualize the finished cookies.

 In addition to the cookies, Micah and I made bumble bee cupcakes.

Say Cheese!!!

Here are our bumble bee cupcakes, and being the Craftsy addict that I am, I used this video as inspiration for our cupcakes.

The box is always better than the gift inside.

Happy first birthday Zebby!

Celebrating our special days, one moment at a time.

Esther

4 comments:

  1. Everything in this post is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These babies are so beautiful - you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Hard to believe Zeb is already one! What lovely children they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family memories. And a wonderful Meme.

    ReplyDelete