Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cute little quilt

I am currently working on this little quilt and having fun.  The last quilt I finished was complicated and seemed to take forever, so it is refreshing to have something quick and easy.   The variety of quilts and the quilting I get to do is one of the many things I love about longarm quilting.  When I am involved with a heavily quilted piece I totally enjoy that process. The challenge, concentration and focus, and just sticking with it for the long haul.  Then I am so very happy when it is finished.  In contrast, it is just plain good fun to have a relatively simple quilt that doesn't hold so much pressure.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it.
Esther

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. This little quilt is very cute, and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete