Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chicken, chicks and eggs update

I posted this spring on our chicken adoption where we gave seventeen baby chicks to our broody hen.  Well lately I have been finding new eggs.

These new eggs are tiny.  I have never seen such tiny chicken eggs.
These are some of our regular eggs

And here are the normal eggs next to the new "tiny" eggs.  The one one the end is the smallest ever.  These little eggs are just so cute.  I haven't eaten any of them, I think it will take about three of the tiny eggs to equal a regular egg.

I am sewing and quilting, and updates on those projects will come in future posts. Sometimes I debate if I should post on all the random things going on in my life that do not involve quilting, and my answer to myself is yes.  Quilting is a huge part of my life, but all this other stuff between quilting is the rest of my life. So, thanks for sharing all the other stuff, I appreciate it.
Esther

1 comment:

  1. The tiny eggs are very cute! You'll have to see if they taste the same!

    ReplyDelete