Saturday, June 2, 2012

I can't find my camera!

This is so annoying.  I loose, or misplace or forget where I put my camera, all the time.  It is driving me nuts.  It seems now with a blog, I am using my camera more often, it is "lost" more often.  Each time this happens, and I finally do find it, I think of a plan (that doesn't seem to work) so I won't loose it again.  Does this happen to you?  Anyway, I finished all the sweatshirts that I was up to my ears in, and even did some quilting.  Sorry there are no photos, but enough said about that.

I made a decision for the backing on the tie quilt.  Silk Radiance, I am so excited.  I debated if I should use it or not, considering is is pricier than most other suitable backings, but then I decided that good quilting fabric is easily $10.00 a yard these days (yea, I know about sales, and bargains, but sometimes you need something really specific) so with all the work, memories and emotions in this tie quilt, I decided the $6.00 a yard extra was well worth it.

Thanks for reading, and any tips you have to not loose your camera, I do appreciate it.

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, we all do it. I've lost my iron only to find it behind a stack of fat quarters on a shelf. I'm blaming fairies for that one. Maybe the fairies came to your house and moved it for you. Just don't worry, it'll turn up when you aren't looking for it.

    ReplyDelete