Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tension tester

Last month, Superior Threads asked for volunteers to test a new top tension gauge.  They wanted longarm quilters with a wide variety of threads, experience with tension adjustments, and a TOWA gauge.  I met all the requirements, so I volunteered.

My first impressions are positive, and I am looking forward trying this product out.  I am all for anything that makes quilting, which is all about tension easier.

A follow up on the tie quilts I delivered to my brother.  He was blown away.  He loved them, admired them, asked his friends over to see them.  It was so rewarding for me to see his reaction and pleasure with the quilts.  That's what it is all about right?

I appreciate you stopping by, and wish you a Happy Fourth of July.

Esther

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing the Superior tension testing. I know whatever feedback you give them will be spot on.

    Making that perfect something for someone you care about is one of the better things in life! What a truly loving gift you gave your brother -- and what a special way to honor the man he loved.

    ReplyDelete