Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcome home Zeb

I would like to introduce you to my new grandson, baby Zebulun, or Zeb for short.  He was born on Monday, and his arrival was early and fast.  Today he got to come home. 


Oh, a newborn.  Such hope and promise, love and perfection.  There are just not words adequate to describe all that is an infant.  So much in such a tiny little person. 






I am overjoyed he is here, and all is well.

Now a family of four.

Thanks for sharing my good news.  I appreciate your company.

Esther

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of your new grandson! He is such a beautiful little Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You lucky lady! He looks so big! Not like a newborn at all. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther! Sweetness! Congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful family that little one has been born into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so for sharing these pics. I just know how you feel holding a new grandbaby in your arms. God's blessing on you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, happy family with their beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete