Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cousins

I recently started spending my Thursdays with Holly and Micah (and baby Zeb).  I wanted to give the girls some scheduled time together, as well as time with me.  Below is an account or our day today.
I think this shot is adorable, two little girls walking hand in hand down a country road.  Priceless.

Then they had to stop and rest and examine rocks in the road.

Here they are modeling their new dresses I made them.  Reversible and alike, and the girls loved them so much they started to dance....

It was a great day.

Esther

6 comments:

  1. I love that the dresses are reversible. Happy Birthday, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! I have a similar picture of my two oldest grands, a boy and a girl. Aren't we lucky??? I can't wait until I can retire and spend more time with my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special day! The dresses & girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special day! The dresses & girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete