Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank you Mary

I feel special.  I would like to thank Mary at Addicted to Fabric for awarding me with the Liebster Blog Award.   I am still figuring this blog stuff out, and to have someone notice and "award" my blog makes me pretty happy right about now.  The Liebster Award is given to smaller blogs (those with fewer than 200 followers) as a form of recognition and support.  What's not to like about that?  I have to keep reminding myself that every one started somewhere, and it is the support of other bloggers that helps us all connect and share with each other.  I have learned so much from other peoples blogs, and can only hope that I can give something back.  So thank you  again Mary, and I hope anyone reading this will check out her blog.  She always has something clever in the works, and her machine quilting is beautiful.

What is a Liebster?  


"Liebster" means "dearest" or "favorite" in German.   


As a recipient you are expected to:     
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
·         Present the award to five other blogs
·         Let them know by commenting on their blog
·         Post the award on your blog

As a Liebster recipient I would like to award the following blogs:
Newbie Jen at Closet Quilter
Linda at Razzle Dazzle Quilter
Kathy at Tamarack Shack

I know the guidelines are to pass this on to five other blogs, but I don't yet follow too many blogs, and when I make a recommendation to you, I want it to count.  So for now, there are three.

No comments:

Post a Comment