Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cute, cute, cute

I worked on another quilt for Pam, the Library Gal, and this has to be one of the cutest quilts I have ever had the privilege to work on.  For starters it was made from Pam Kitty Morning fabric.
I think these little kittens are adorable, and just look at the added touch Pam added with the rick rack.

Little swirls around the kittens just make them and their cute dresses stand out.  I did just a few details of lines in the skirts and hats to help set them off.

Continuous curves on the granny squares, and an Angela Walters swirl in the sashing.

My only photo of the entire quilt just does not do it justice, but this is all I have.


For the outer border I did a flower echo swirl, it was fun and cute, and fit the quilt well.

This really was so fun to do, and as soon as I started the swirls on the first kitten I was hooked.  I love it when the quilt and quilting really come together, compliment each other.  Thank you Pam, I loved working on this quilt.

Thanks for stopping by,
Esther

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! This quilt is darling, & your quilting is perfect! I love how you highlighted the kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty quilt, your stitching has made it even more pretty.

    Linda who is eagerly awaiting her new machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Way too cute!!! Love how you quilted the pleats in their skirts! Love the echo flower in the borders. Your quilting is beautiful!!! I am pea green jealous! Pam sure has been busy too.
    "I love it when the quilt and quilting really come together, compliment each other." You do this very well :0)

    ReplyDelete